Hey there, everybody!
What is your “kryptonite” food? Like no matter what you try to do, if you are anywhere near it, you’ll break down and have a bite!
Mine is cheesecake.
If you can relate then you need to make this No Bake Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake! It is smooth, scrumptious and brings sweet flavor to the next level!
Plus, when you top the cheesecake with chocolate caramel candies, your tastebuds will go into overload! Oh, and it’s super simple to make, too.
I’m serious, you can thank me later.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
No Bake Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- 10 graham crackers, crumbled
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- caramel sauce, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 7 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate covered caramels
- Place graham crackers in resealable plastic bag. Using rolling pin or soup can, roll graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- In medium bowl, stir cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon until combined. Press into bottom of pie plate. Drizzle caramel sauce over crust; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipping cream. Pour over graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Place chocolate caramel candy pieces around pie. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Show me your creations!!!
We’d love if you would snap a photo and tag us @culinary_net on Instagram and use #MyCulinaryConnection.
Hi! I’m Melissa, I’m the Videographer and Photographer of some of the content distributed within Family Features Editorial site and the consumer brand food website, Culinary.net. I’m constantly thinking of ways to up my game when it comes to recipes to make and shoot.