- 2 cups panko or plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and poultry seasoning with wire whisk in small bowl and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Season turkey, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush 1 side of each turkey cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 2 turkey cutlets, bread side down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and a crust has formed. Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and turkey.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions:
A Bobby Flay Recipe
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Calories: 370 | Total Fat: 23g
Cholesterol: 100mg | Protein: 35g
Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 390mg
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Cost per recipe: $7.16
Cost per serving: $1.79
Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.