(Family Features) It wouldn’t be summer without a fresh fruit pie. Sink your teeth into sweetness with every bite of this Fresh Strawberry Pie.
Find more summer recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury
- 1 pie crust
- 6 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Press pie crust into 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9-11 minutes, or until lightly browned. Completely cool pie crust, approximately 30 minutes.
- In blender, crush strawberries to make 1 cup. In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add crushed strawberries and water. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cool to room temperature.
- Arrange sliced strawberries in cooled crust. Pour cooked strawberry mixture evenly over strawberries. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and desired toppings.
These Salted Caramel Cheesecake Brownie Bars call for cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, caramel and chocolate syrups and pecans.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package Pillsbury® Mocha Flavored Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Smucker's Sundae Syrup(tm) Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Pecan chips for sprinkling
- Sea salt crystals for sprinkling
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray and set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into baking pan.
- COMBINE cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in a small bowl and using a mixer, beat until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla beating until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter. Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown.
- REMOVE from the oven and let cool. Using generous amounts of caramel and chocolate flavored syrups to create a lattice pattern over the entire pan. Sprinkle with pecan chips and lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- CUT into bars and store covered in the refrigerator.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Rebecca F., Bartlett, Ill.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (19-ounce) can ready-to-serve tomato soup
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and soup; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Add pieces to ground beef mixture; stir gently. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut pizza into 8 squares. Top each with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, olives, sour cream and onions.
Source: Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits