Blue cheese with hints of chive, onion and bacon will delight any guest. Try this stuffed mushroom recipe for your next event. Find more recipes at www.culinary.net.
Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 large fresh portabello mushrooms
- 1 carton (8oz) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (4oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloved, minced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place mushrooms on greased (or parchment paper) baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits in a small bowl.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Note: Recipe adapted from Taste of Home