- 2 (16-ounce) can Goya black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.25-ounce) can Muir Glen diced tomatoes no salt added
- 2 (11-ounce) cans Del Monte Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn no salt added, drained
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso green chilies chopped, drained
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Baked tortilla chips
- In large bowl combine black beans, diced tomatoes with liquid, corn, green chilies, olive oil, vinegar, salt and Tabasco. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, stir in avocado and cilantro to mix well. Serve with tortilla chips.