- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1/8 cup each diced green, red and yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium- high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points toward center. Press rolls together, seal perforations and form circle 1 inch larger in diameter than bottom of pan. Turn edges under to make slight rim.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over crust. Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions if desired. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crusts are golden brown.
Makes 1 pizza