Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes one (9-inch) pie
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups finely crushed crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in cookie crumbs. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate; chill while preparing filling.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; add peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.