Mucho Choco Tacos
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Start to Finish: 40 Minutes
Makes: 8 tacos
- 8 Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff taco shells (from 4.7-oz box)
- 1 (24-ounce) package chocolate-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 aerosol can whipped cream topping
- 8 mint leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 325°F. Heat taco shells as directed on box. Meanwhile, melt chocolate candy coating as directed on package.
- Carefully dip each taco shell into melted chocolate, using spoon to get chocolate on inside of shell; hold shells above bowl to let excess chocolate drip off. Stand shells upright on waxed paper; let stand until chocolate hardens, 10 to 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries and bananas. Divide fruit evenly into taco shells.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave fudge topping on High 30 to 45 seconds or until soft. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Drizzle topping over fruit in shells. Top with whipped cream; garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Source: General Mills Inc.