Teddy Wants S'Mores
Recipe courtesy of Honey Maid Grahams
- 9 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams, cut in half
- 8 ounces milk chocolate
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams Graham Snacks, any flavor (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
- Arrange graham cracker pieces on bottom of lightly greased and waxed paper-lined 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in stir in 1 1/2 cups graham snacks, if desired, and marshmallows.
- Spread mixture evenly over graham cracker-lined pan. Press remaining graham snacks on top of chocolate layer, if desired. Let stand until firm.
- Cut into bars using bottom graham halves as guide. Store in airtight container.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images