- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Nestlé Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Swirled Morsels, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Top with remaining morsels.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies