- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 3/4cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray outside of each bowl cavity of Ice Cream Cookie Bowl Pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; mix well. In small bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, mixing well to form stiff dough. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Roll out dough on generously-floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut 5-inch round circles from dough. Drape one circle over each cavity of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookie cups are firm and golden brown. Cool on pan on cooling rack 5 minutes. Loosen bottom edges of cookies from pan using small spatula. Carefully remove cookies from pan and cool completely. Wash and dry pan; repeat with remaining dough.
- Fill cooled cookie bowls with ice cream, pudding or fresh fruit.
Makes 12 bowls