- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds beef sirloin
- In small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, rosemary, paprika, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Trim meat if needed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Transfer to large bowl.
- Spoon half of mustard mixture over beef; toss gently to coat. Place in zipper plastic bag and marinate for least an hour in the refrigerator.
- On 10-inch skewers, thread meat, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces.
- Preheat grill.
- Reduce heat to medium (on a gas grill). Place meat skewers on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill 8 to 10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning once and brushing with remaining mustard mixture halfway through grilling.
30 minutes, plus marinade time
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
By Shana Beattie
SOURCE: United Soybean Board