- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice from concentrate
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- In saucepan, combine one package undrained raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Chill while making mousse mixture.
- In blender, combine remaining package drained raspberries, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; blend until smooth. Place in bowl; stir in small amount of food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half mousse mixture into dessert dishes; top with equal portions of raspberry sauce then remaining mousse mixture. Chill at least 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 12 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
*Option: Use Eagle Brand Fat Free instead of Eagle Brand Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
Replace frozen raspberries with strawberries or blueberries.