Ditch the celery stick and compliment your spicy Bloody Mary with cheese filled perogies and BACON!
For more beverage recipes, go to Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious drink recipe!
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 64 oz. tomato juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 6 cheese filled perogies (baked according to package)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked until crispy)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with cheese filled perogies and bacon using a wooden skewer.