- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Stir soup and sour cream in small bowl.
- Heat butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender. Add chicken, chilies and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in an 11- by 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
Makes 4 servings
Chicken and vegetables are paired in a creamy sauce and topped with a golden biscuit crust. Serve with a mixed green salad, and for dessert, offer ice cream and Pepperidge Farm cookies.
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package (about 9 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix soup, vegetables and chicken in 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix milk, egg and baking mix; pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tip: As a variation, substitute Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup.
Always a favorite, Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is a meal that can be easily customized from Mexican to Italian, just by switching the cheese!
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98 % Fat Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, water, rice, onion powder and vegetables in 12- by 8-inch shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until chicken and rice are done. Top with cheese.
Makes: 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Italian: In place of onion powder and pepper, use 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Substitute 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese for Cheddar.
Mexican: In place of onion powder and pepper, use 1 teaspoon chili powder. Substitute Mexican cheese blend for Cheddar.