(Culinary.net) Almost nothing says comfort food quite like a freshly baked casserole. Next time your family asks for a warm, comforting meal, try this Rotisserie Chicken-Biscuit Casserole with just a handful of ingredients and less than 15 minutes of cook time.
Find more comfort food recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Rotisserie Chicken-Biscuit Casserole
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 8 refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken and shred; set aside. Discard bones.
- Cut biscuits into quarters; set aside.
- In saucepan, stir soup, milk, sour cream, chicken, vegetables, basil and pepper. Cook until boiling.
- Spoon chicken mixture into baking dish. Arrange quartered biscuits over filling.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 6)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)
- Campbell’s Condensed
- Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh
- parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- parsley flakes
- PREPARE stuffing according to package directions.
- SPOON stuffing across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- MIX soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- BAKE at 400ºF for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serves 6
Source: Campbell's Red and White Soups