One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 6)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)
- Campbell’s Condensed
- Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh
- parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- parsley flakes
- PREPARE stuffing according to package directions.
- SPOON stuffing across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- MIX soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- BAKE at 400ºF for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serves 6
Source: Campbell's Red and White Soups