Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained or rehydrate if dry
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce
- 4 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips
- 1 4-ounce package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 3.8-ounce can black olives, sliced and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped dill weed
- For dressing, whisk together sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, capers, garlic and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- For salad, whisk together 1 cup salad dressing and chili sauce, set aside. In large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Serve with salad dressing.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Tangy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place ground beef, egg yolks, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt, oregano, pepper and olives in bowl of electric stand mixer. Attach flat beater to mixer. Turn to low and mix for 1 minute.
- Form mixture into 30 (1-inch) balls and fry in olive oil until well browned. Drain on paper towels. Warm Tangy Barbecue Sauce and pour over meatballs. Serve warm from chafing dish.
- Tangy Barbecue Sauce (Makes 2 cups) - Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Mix well and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Cool sauce and store covered in refrigerator until needed.
Makes 30 meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (19-ounce) can ready-to-serve tomato soup
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add taco seasoning mix and soup; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Add pieces to ground beef mixture; stir gently. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut pizza into 8 squares. Top each with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, olives, sour cream and onions.
Source: Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup jalapeño Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 Mission Corn Tortillas, warmed
- Sauté onion and garlic in a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Add chiles, chicken and enchilada sauce; cook 2 minutes. Fold in cheese. Remove from heat.
- Dip each warmed tortilla in water; shake off excess. Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam-side down in an oiled baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Source: Mission Foods