- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened and divided
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained and cut in half
- 10 to 12 maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- Additional chopped nuts for garnish
- 1 (1-ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 4 tablespoons lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Chill.
- In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add flour and nuts; mix well.
- On lightly greased pizza pan or baking sheet, press dough into 12-inch circle, forming rim around edge. Prick with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Arrange 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling evenly over bananas. Dip remaining banana slices in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice; arrange on top along with pineapple, cherries and additional nuts.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with remaining 1 tablespoon butter; drizzle over pie. Chill thoroughly. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes one (12-inch) pizza
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tip: Crust and filling can be made in advance and held until ready to assemble. Cover crust and store at room temperature; store filling in refrigerator. Best if eaten same day as assembled.
- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1/8 cup each diced green, red and yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium- high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points toward center. Press rolls together, seal perforations and form circle 1 inch larger in diameter than bottom of pan. Turn edges under to make slight rim.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over crust. Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions if desired. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crusts are golden brown.
Makes 1 pizza