- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Calories: 370 | Total Fat: 23g
Cholesterol: 100mg | Protein: 35g
Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 390mg
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Cost per recipe: $7.16
Cost per serving: $1.79
Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.