Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Recipe courtesy of Stove Top Stuffing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (6 ounces) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13-by-9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, omitting the garlic and using Stove Top Stuffing Mix Italian Style with Roasted Garlic.
Nutritional information per serving (recipe only): 310 calories; 7 g total fat; 3 g saturated fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 710 mg sodium; 25 g carbohydrates; 2 g dietary fiber; 4 g sugars; 33 g protein; vitamin A 10% DV; vitamin C 15% DV; calcium 20% DV; iron 15% DV.