Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- MIX soup and sour cream.
- HEAT butter in saucepan. Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender. Add turkey, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- SPREAD 1/2 cup soup mixture in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in dish.
- SPOON remaining soup mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot. Serves 4
Source: Campbell's Soup