Tuna Noodle Casserole is a timeless and dependable dish that continues to be a crowd pleaser year after year. This classic casserole offers your family the delicious, homestyle taste they crave in just a few simple steps.
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98 % Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake for 5 minutes more.
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
For a cheese topping instead of buttered breadcrumbs, sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese over casserole.