When it's summertime, you crave for something cold and fruity. Combine frozen strawberries with frozen pink lemonade concentrate and you have a recipe for deliciousness. This fizzy summertime strawberry treat will delight your tastebuds and keep you quenched while basking in the sun.
Find more drink recipes at culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries, sweetened and thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled (may substitute for ginger ale)
- 1 can (12oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Pour strawberries in a blender and process until blended thoroughly.
- Pour strawberries into a large pitcher; stir in soda and pink lemonade.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.