(Family Features) Summertime means plenty of grilling, giving you an opportunity to try this Grilled Banana Pound Cake Kabobs dessert recipe alongside your favorite entrees.
Find more grilling recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Grilled Banana Pound Cake Kabobs
- 1 loaf (10 3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 2 large bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- metal or soaked wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ice cream
- desired toppings
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Alternately thread cake and bananas on skewers.
- In small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Brush mixture over kabobs.
- Place kabobs on greased rack and grill for up to 1 minute, turning once.
- Serve with ice cream and desired toppings.