Candy-Sprinkled Marshmallow Chex Mix
10 cups snack mix
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Important: Because microwaves cook differently, times are approximate.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex cereal
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 20 red or green hard peppermint candies, coarsely crushed (1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix popcorn and cereal in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave marshmallow creme in medium microwavable bowl, uncovered, on High 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 1 minute longer or until melted; stir. Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Sprinkle with candies. Spread mixture on cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes; stir. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until coating is light golden brown. Spread on waxed paper or aluminum foil to cool. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Reviews and Comments: