Tuxedo Brownie Hugs Cookies
About 5 dozen cookies.
- 60 Hershey's Hugs Chocolates
- 1 package (1 pound 6.5 ounces) original supreme brownie mix with syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Remove wrappers from Hugs. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Stir brownie mix, pouch of Hershey's Syrup, cocoa, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Drop by scant teaspoons on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Press a Hug into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Reviews and Comments: