Spinach-Stuffed Fish Fillets
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
*Try Old London Lemon-Pepper Bread Crumbs.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup Old London or Devonsheer Plain Bread Crumbs*
- 4 fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- Toasted bread crumbs for garnish
- In skillet heat corn oil over medium heat. Add garlic.
- Cook, stirring 30 seconds. Add spinach, nutmeg and pepper. Cook, stirring 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and 1/3 cup bread crumbs.
- Spread about 1/3 cup mixture evenly on each fillet. Roll up. Arrange seam-side down in greased, shallow baking dish.
- Cover and bake in 400°F oven 15 minutes or until fish is firm but moist.
- Garnish with toasted bread crumbs as desired.
Reviews and Comments: