Makes about 2 dozen
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes: Add 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup), melted, to batter; mix well.
Proceed as above. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press equal portions onto bottoms of 24 lightly greased* or paper-lined muffin cups.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spoon equal amounts of mixture (about 3 tablespoons) into prepared cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched. Cool. Chill. Garnish with fresh fruits, candies, whipped topping or chocolate curls as desired. Refrigerate leftovers. *If greased muffin cups are used, cool baked cheesecakes. Freeze 15 minutes, remove from pans. Proceed as above.
- Chocolate Topping: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 2(1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
Reviews and Comments: