Honey Mustard Slaw
- 8 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrots (coleslaw mix)
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine shredded cabbage with carrots, apple and sliced green onions in large bowl.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours. Garnish with carrot curls and green onion tops if desired.
Reviews and Comments: