Chicago-Style Steak With Blue Cheese Butter
Preparation and Cooking Time
Makes 4 servings
- 2 Porterhouse or T-Bone steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup A.1. Chicago Steakhouse Marinade
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- Place beef steaks and marinade in large food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine butter, cheese and onion in small bowl until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Top with blue cheese butter mixture.
- Remove bones; carve steaks into slices to serve.
Reviews and Comments: