Easy Baked Beans and Franks
- 1 large can pork and beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Boar's Head Deli Style Mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Vegetable oil spray
- 3 Boar's Head Natural Casing Beef Franks, quartered diagonally
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except franks. Pour in 2-quart soufflé dish, sprayed first with vegetable oil. Place franks on beans, pushing them down, but not covering completely, so franks will become crisp.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Reviews and Comments: