Makes 24 Stoplights
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- Waxed paper, parchment paper or foil
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 to 2 bags M&M'S Brand Milk or Peanut Chocolate Candies
- Prepare brownie batter according to directions for cake-style brownies found on box. Evenly spread batter in 9- x 13-inch baking pan lined with waxed paper. Bake according to directions.
- Once baked, cool brownies completely. Lift brownies out of baking pan; remove waxed paper.
- Tint vanilla frosting with yellow food coloring to desired shade. Spread frosting evenly on top of brownies. Cut into 1-inch by 2-inch rectangles.
- Set aside 24 green, 24 yellow and 24 red Milk or Peanut Chocolate Candies. Dot each brownie rectangle like a traffic light with one red, one yellow and one green Milk Chocolate Candy.
Reviews and Comments: