Garlic Teriyaki Chicken
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine roasted garlic teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and oil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, turning bag over once. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning over occasionally.
Reviews and Comments: