Asian-Style Pork and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion (such as Walla Walla or Spanish), sliced
- 2 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 package Pork Helper pork fried rice
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts, broken, if desired
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over high heat. Cook pork and onion in oil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork turns white and onions begin to soften.
- Stir in hot water, uncooked Rice and Seasoning. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. While mixture is cooking, run cold water over vegetables to thaw.
- Stir vegetables and peanut butter into rice mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until hot. Sprinkle with cashews.
Reviews and Comments: