Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Squares
15 minutes plus refrigeration
Makes 32 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Nabisco Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Planters Pecans, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag (14 ounces) Kraft Caramels, divided
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- Mix crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, granulated sugar and butter. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; press crumbs firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake at 350¿F for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Place 36 caramels and 1 tablespoon water in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Add to cream cheese batter; stir until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Sprinkle cheesecake with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Place remaining caramels and 1 tablespoon water in microwavable bowl. Microwave 1 minute. Drizzle over cheesecake. Cut into 32 pieces.
Reviews and Comments: