Cheddar Cheese Fondue
- 1 pound grated sharp Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Boar's Head Delicatessen Style Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (for dipping)
- Mix Cheddar with beer in fondue pot (if you don't have a fondue pot, a crockpot will work nicely). Heat slowly, stirring frequently, until melted. Add seasonings.
- Keep warm over a small fondue flame.
Reviews and Comments: