Banana Mandarin Cream Cheese Pie
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate plus additional for dipping banana slices
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained, divided
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slice 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain. Line crust with bananas and about 2/3 of the orange segments. Pour filling over fruit.
- Chill 3 hours or until set. Before serving, slice remaining banana; dip in lemon juice and drain. Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments. Refrigerate leftovers.
Reviews and Comments: