Cherry Dream Pie
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Whipped topping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Pour into crust; bake 8 minutes. Cool. Chill 3 hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving, top with (chilled) pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Reviews and Comments: