Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken and vegetables are paired in a creamy sauce and topped with a golden biscuit crust. Serve with a mixed green salad, and for dessert, offer ice cream and Pepperidge Farm cookies.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tip: As a variation, substitute Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup.
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package (about 9 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix soup, vegetables and chicken in 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix milk, egg and baking mix; pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
Reviews and Comments: