Beef and Shiitake Mushroom Kabobs
- 1/2 cup Carb Options Asian Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 2 (7-ounce) Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks, thinly sliced (3 1/2-ounce portion equals 1 serving)
- 2 ounces shiitake or white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, trimmed (about 6 inches long)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup marinade over steak. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Evenly skewer steak, mushrooms and green onions onto wooden skewers (soak in water about 30 minutes before using). Grill or broil, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade, until steak is desired doneness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Reviews and Comments: