Smothered BBQ Steak With Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 (10-ounce) Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks (5-ounce portion equals 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup Carb Options Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Carb Options Whipped Dressing
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- In 3-quart saucepot, bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic and cook covered 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, grill or broil steaks, brushing with barbecue sauce, until steaks are desired doneness. In food processor or blender, process hot cauliflower, Whipped Dressing, spread and salt until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in cheese. Serve steaks with mashed cauliflower.
Reviews and Comments: