Makes 20 to 24 servings
- 1 (9-ounce) box chocolate wafers
- 1 (5.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (13-ounce) bag Snickers Fun Size Bars
- 1 (13-ounce) bag Twix Fun Size Bars
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (14-ounce) bag M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1 tube white decorating icing
- Put chocolate wafers into large plastic bag and crush into a fine crumb. Set aside.
- Set aside 9 Snickers bars and roughly chop remainder. Place in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Chop Twix bars, place in separate mixing bowl and set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding.
- Line bottom of 9- x 13-inch pan with chopped Snickers bars. Spoon half of pudding mixture over candy, then sprinkle with Twix bars and top with remaining pudding.
- Spread chocolate wafer crumbs over entire surface, mounding some crumbs in different areas to make hills.
- Use M&M'S to make a path. Decorate remaining 9 Snickers bars with white icing and press bars into prepared surface, creating a spooky landscape.
Reviews and Comments: