Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Makes 3-1/2 dozen cookies
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir in oats. Set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add honey and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture in two additions, beating until well combined. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough onto prepared pans by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Let cool on sheets 5 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Reviews and Comments: