Christmas Star Cookies
- 1 (18-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (23-ounce) bag Snickers Miniatures
- 1 (14-ounce) bag M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies for the Holidays
- 1 tube white decorative icing
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 20 large cookies with 4 1/2-inch star cookie cutter.
- Place half the cookies on baking sheet and set aside. Using 2-inch star cookie cutter, press out centers of remaining cookies. Place both cut stars and center-cut stars on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- While they cool: Chop 16 Miniatures and microwave in 15-second intervals, until spreadable. Spread large uncut cookies with melted Miniatures. Place large cut-out cookies on top. Sandwich small star cookies with melted Miniatures.
- Decorate cookies with Milk Chocolate Candies for the Holidays by attaching them with decorative icing.
- Scatter small stars among larger stars to add extra spirit to the holiday cookie tray.
Reviews and Comments: