Lemon Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup rehydrated, drained and julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- Juice and zest of 2 small lemons, divided
- 1/4 cup cold butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (3-ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea Smoked
- Pacific Salmon, flaked into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil
- In large skillet, in hot oil, sauté garlic.
- Add tomatoes and lemon juice; sauté 1 minute longer. Add cold butter, lemon zest, parsley and oregano. Stir until butter has melted and mixture has thickened slightly; remove from heat.
- Gently fold in salmon. Pour salmon-lemon mixture over fettuccine; gently toss until coated. Sprinkle with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Reviews and Comments: