No-Bake S'Mores Bars
Serving Size 16 bars
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 7 1/2 ounces chocolate-covered graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- LINE 9-inch-square baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- HEAT cream in medium saucepan over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles appear around edges. Remove from heat. Add morsels; stir until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes. Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Gently stir in graham cracker pieces until combined.
- SPREAD mixture into prepared pan; press down lightly. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars.
Reviews and Comments: