Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
Makes about 1 1/2 quarts
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (without stems), well drained and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Freeze leftovers.
Reviews and Comments: