Frozen Cherry Cream Pie
Makes two (8-inch) pies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen sweet cherries, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8-inch) prepared graham cracker or chocolate pie crusts
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Mix in cherries, lemon juice and almond extract. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into crusts and freeze overnight. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Reviews and Comments: