- 6 1/2 cups water, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- Ice Cubes
- Combine 3 cups water, 2 cups raspberries and sugar in large saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Press mixture through fine-mesh sieve; discard seeds.
- Transfer to pitcher. Stir in remaining 3 1/2 cups water and lemon juice from concentrate. Chill at least 3 hours. Serve over ice cubes. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Reviews and Comments: