Crispy Club Panini With Honey Mustard Slaw
Chef Don Pintabona- Tribeca Grill, New York, New York
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 1 cup Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, basil or chives
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced Oscar Mayer Deli Style Smoked
- Turkey Breast or Mesquite Turkey Breast
- 8 slices Kraft Deli Deluxe Mozzarella or Swiss Cheese Slices
- 16 slices Oscar Mayer Hearty Thick Cut Bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices sourdough or Tuscan bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- MIX mayo and herbs; set aside.
- PLACE 3 turkey slices, 2 cheese slices, 4 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices on each of the 4 bread slices. Spread remaining bread slices with mayo mixture; place, mayo sides down, on tops of sandwiches.
- SPREAD outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- COOK in skillet on medium heat until lightly brown on both sides; serve with Honey Mustard Slaw.
Reviews and Comments: